Updated January 23, 2023
Please note: we will provide further accessibility information closer to the event. If you check back regularly, we will post a summary at the top of this page with the most recent updates, along with the date the updates were made.
What to expect from ONA23
- Most presentations will be given in English.
- We require participants to adhere to our Code of Conduct. To report a problem, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. For transparency, this email forwards to:
- Chief Knowledge Officer Trevor Knoblich; and
- Director of Programs Meghan Murphy
- Privacy is important for many members of our community. We ask anyone taking screenshots or photographs to be mindful of others and ask permission whenever possible.
- Audio recordings and transcripts will be provided for keynotes and sponsored sessions.
- Session pages marked with a screen icon will have a button to open a new tab with raw (unedited) transcripts. These are created by software which uses artificial intelligence to convert speech-to-text.
- We are also taking steps to clean up any errors produced by automated transcripts and closed captioning, with the goal of having accurate versions within a few business days after each session ends. We will post them as we complete them, in chronological order. Please note closed captioning may not have sound effects spelled out.
On site at the Philadelphia Marriott
- All floors at our host hotel are served by elevators.
- All official ONA events are held on property, including our welcome reception. Please note that partner organizations may host off-site events at venues of varying proximities to the host hotel.
- For details about hotel amenities and rooms, https://www.marriott.com/en-us/hotels/phldt-philadelphia-marriott-downtown/overview/ or call +1 215-625-2900 to speak to their team.