This session is brought to you by Reuters
AI has arrived and will need to be adopted by newsrooms swiftly to keep up with audiences ever growing expectations when it comes to technology.
There are many advantages of AI in newsgathering for newsrooms and media organisations to enhance how we report and deliver the news, and improving workflow efficiencies, but also uncertainty and risks to navigate. What are your hopes and fears for AI as we move at speed into this new era?
Join Reuters for this interactive session as we take a deep dive into AI in news and journalism, shedding light on opportunities and challenges, and offering practical takeaways and tips of how you can integrate AI into your workflow.
At Reuters, we have been advancing the use of new technologies to deliver trusted news for more than 170 years, and we will continue to lead responsible AI for years to come.
Discussion points include:
- How to maintain trust and journalistic integrity in the AI era
- Key AI-driven tools that Reuters has developed to support journalists and news organizations
- Ethical considerations and knowing the risks
- How to navigate technical challenges of implementing AI solutions
This session is designed for:
- Editors, journalists, technologists
Leela de Kretser